Thursday, March 17, 2016

2016: The 9 Year Unfolds. Are you feeling it?




In January, I wrote about 2016 as a year of endings, and boy, has it been happening for me. First my massage therapist informed me that she will be moving back east to be with family. Then the fellow who has been doing my taxes ever since I moved here let me know that he will be moving to Florida.

Then just recently, I was informed that the building I live in is being sold, so no leases were renewed. At this time, I do not know what may happen. One possibility is that a new owner will continue to rent to those of us who live here. Another possibility is that they will remodel the building and jack up the rents. Another possibility which has happened in the neighborhood is that they will buy it, tear it down and build something else. So I will be making changes but I am not sure exactly what or how yet. All I know at this time is that the building is for sale and that none of us have leases.

All this, and we are only in the third month of the year.

Big changes open the way for lots of possibilities. When I moved out here 10 years ago, I had nothing but my car and what was in it. I had to find a new place to live, new work, everything. All those changes took my life to the next level.

Each time we clear out a space in our life that leaves an opening for new developments and new energies. I did not want to end my relationship with my massage therapist, my tax consultant or my apartment building, but apparently, there are new developments and new relationships ready to happen. So right now I am looking at everything and asking myself what things I might clear out before moving, if I am moving. I look around to see who are the new people I wish to get my services from.

It is the reason I always keep my desk clean, because then there is always a place for new business. I keep my place clean so that there is always a comfortable place for guests to have a little refreshments and conversation.

In business, we also have opportunities to do things differently. Sometimes when one career path comes to an end, we find a new opportunity and it is even better. When we want a new relationship, we cannot still be holding on to an old relationship. In readings, people will sometimes say that their current relationship is not working well for them and has not been for a long time, but they want to wait to get a better offer before they move on. That's not how energy works because you will not get a better relationship until you are clear of the dysfunctional one.

Years ago my sign and business cards focused on my tarot services. After I changed that and showed the various services I had to offer such as reiki, past lives, dream interpretation, numerology, house blessings, mentoring, meditation and the other services, people started asked for more of them. As they began to see me differently, they began to see me as someone with several talents and several services they might want, not just one.

So the 9 year is definitely unfolding and opening the way for changes for me. Are you feeling it too?

What is coming to completion and making way for what is new?




No comments: