Sunday, August 1, 2021

What happens on our birthday?

 

What happens on our birthday?

While I was out walking one day, I saw this tree root by the water that looked like a lion's head to me. Since I am a Leo, I notice things like that.

So this is the Leo time of year and it causes me to stop and reflect.

This is part of what happens for us every birthday when we think about what we have done and what we want to do next. In terms of our birthday, every year we get a new wave of energy numerologically on our birthday because our birthday is our new year.

Since numerology works in cycles of 1-10, once every 10 years our personal year energy is the same as our life path energy, which aligns our energy for the year in a powerful way. And that is the energy that I am entering into. My life path number is 6 and this year's number for me is 6. What that means for me is a year of creative problem solving, teamwork, and nurturing my closest relationships, leading to achieving long term goals and moving up to another level of consciousness. At the center of Leo is the heart, and that is where courage comes from, the heart.

Each of the zodiac signs is associated with a body part. This information is easy to find. It is always in Farmer's Almanacs and is easily Googled.

It is true for all of us that as we look back over our lives, all of us can recognize some places in our lives where we would choose differently if we had that same choice again. But we cannot go backward, only forward.

So now we resolve to choose better with the decisions and actions coming up now. When our feelings are aligned with our thoughts, we are fully empowered, and when thoughts become actions, our inner workings are revealed to others.

Of course, change does not always happen smack on the birthday, and we often experience a shift in energy before the actual day. Certainly during the year, we experience this shift in energies.

I always love hearing from you, so if you feel like sending me a note, calling or coming to see me, please do!

Have a wonderful day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: