Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Power of Love in Our Matrix








It is now the perfect time to bring things into alignment in this highly productive time for manifesting, for setting goals and achieving them. For describing our vision and bringing it into reality. We each have our own goals and overall we combine that with the bigger energy pattern and 2019 will be a good year for all of us. To do this, we need to form our own matrix.

So what do I mean that we can create our own matrix? Here is the dictionary definition: an environment or material in which something develops; a surrounding medium or structure.

The most important component in creating our matrix is love. Is is the essential driver of our visions, our goals, our imaginations, our dreams, our inspirations and motivations.

When I am describing the atmosphere of love, my meaning is more than simply a romantic relationship. It is present when we love our work, we love our hobbies, we love our sports, we love our home, we love our family, we love our friends. And in my case, I love all of my clients. That is why I give everyone free follow up calls and check in with you from time to time to see how you are doing. That is why I am available to you for appointments seven days a week. My work is a labor of love. I promised my spirit guides that I would take good care of everyone they send, and so I do.

You are a matrix for me in a number of ways. You, my excellent students, have inspired me to become a better teacher, constantly innovating and coming up with fresh ways and new insights to communicate.

You who come to me for healing have inspired me to improve and find dynamic energy approaches to help make your healing more effective. You who have come to me for readings have inspired me to become better and implement new approaches in order to serve you better. So you see, in these ways you help shape me.

And of course, I am aware how my work has helped shape you. I discover these things when I hear back from you and you let me know what happened since our session. I have heard from people who finally made a career move that made them really happy, or a relationship that they felt was a really good match for them. And there are other things that we talked about in a reading that they were skeptical about but then a short while later they are calling me to let me know that what we talked about just happened.

When the psychologist Carl Jung coined the word synchronicity, what he meant was that there are always patterns in our lives, but we do not always see them. Once someone helps us recognize patterns, then our choices become clearer and we have the power to act on them.

I am clearly convinced that every one of you crossed paths with me for a reason. There are no accidents in this world. Spirit has reasons for us to meet everyone we meet, it's just that we do not always realize what the reasons are, except some meetings are profound in their connections, others touch our hearts powerfully, and some provide us with moments of clarity, confirmation, validation and encouragement.

And then there are some of those beautiful moments when simply a kindness, or courtesy just invokes a response of gratitude and appreciation. When we experience these simple gestures of kindness and sweetness, it can paint the whole rest of the day for us, so that has a value for us too. Little things contribute as much as big things when we live in the now, in the moment. Being mindful means paying attention to everything.

So how do you know when you are creating your matrix to create the results you want? Alignment is how you know. Alignment is when everything you want to do just falls into place. When you ask people for help and they say yes. When you are putting things together and everything just goes into place smoothly. When you make proposals and they are accepted. When you express your vision to others and they offer to help because they want to experience the joy of assisting you in bringing your vision to reality.

Alignment serves to bring us good karma. Spirit loves it when we help each other. When we do healing practices to help another person, some of that wonderful healing energy stays with us. That is one way that we benefit from helping others.

Another is this. When we do volunteer works or acts of charity, spirit likes that too, and they have rewarded me for that by bringing me more clients and increasing my business. If spirit guides me to help someone, it is never a tit for tat or quid pro quo arrangement. You simply do what needs to be done and good things come in ways that were not planned or expected.

One of the deeper spiritual essences behind being a Reiki Master is something that you might not have heard before. A master is a person who shares the light of wisdom and compassion with everyone. I know that many people might think that the title simply means that you are efficient at all the best techniques. Yes, it is accurate to expect that of a master. And I take it a step further to that higher level, that a master is someone who always acts with wisdom and compassion. We are simply living up to our name when we embody that.

So you see, when we are living our lives fully, when we are using what we have learned, when we are living in our visions and experiencing love at all levels, we have used the love in our matrix to design, shape and energize a new version of ourselves that will operate at a higher consciousness and a higher vibrational level, thus assisting in our evolution, which some people prefer to call ascension. It is all about living in a way that we want to live while at the same time helping make the world a better place one person at a time. Doesn't that feel good?

I love all of you and I am always happy to hear from you. Of course I like it when you come to see me. And I also love it when you write back and tell me that you enjoyed this newsletter and that this article was a much needed insight or inspiration for you.

Before I write each one of these, I ask my spirit guides what we should write about today. So these messages are both for you and me. A couple of recent examples. A woman who was getting reiki today saw my spirit guides. Others have felt their presence, but for someone else to see them is not so common. Another client mentioned something in a reading about a very specific far away place in the world, and I was able to give her something from that exact far away place that was from a special friend. Another was referred to me by another Reiki Master and she turned out to be an especially good student. Quite an honor to get a referral that way. Each one of these individuals is a special connection. You could not say that such specific points of contact could be just luck or coincidence.

Love works in amazing ways. When we use it to align our path, our matrix does indeed, create miracles in our lives.

Let us all put the energy of this new year to work with us.

I love all of you and love to help you to find your way into your alignment. I will always do my best for all of you with the assistance of my spirit guides. Any time any one of you contacts me, it really helps make my day. Let this note help make your day. I love you.





If you have any questions about my services, please ask.

You can find more special offers on my website https://www.magicalawakenings.com

No comments: