Friday, March 27, 2020

My 2 cents & 2 hearts in this epic time

My 2 cents & 2 hearts in this epic time
During this period of limited social activity, I have been making good use of the time to complete my taxes, the census, read some books that I have been meaning to get to for a while, getting familiar with a couple new decks that you will see when I see you, doing Skype sessions with some of you, and taking walks around the neighborhood for exercise.

Fresh air and sunshine are excellent tools to help cleanse us and heal us. Lots of people are out walking dogs, or just walking or running and generally everyone will smile and say hello or wave, so there seems to be good spirits among those I have met. It seems that because this is one of the few ways we can get exercise, apart from doing exercises inside your home.

Anyway, while we were walking, we noticed that there were signs of spring all around. Birds singing, green buds and sprouts shooting up from the ground and tree and shrub branches. Of course, keeping eyes and ears open for signs from spirit is another good thing to do while walking.

So in this photo, you see two heart shaped stones that I found. I always think of this as a sign of luck and love. So when I was setting these on a picnic bench to take the picture, I found 2 shiny new pennies laying on the ground by the table. Finding pennies is also a good luck symbol. Interestingly, even though pennies are the smallest denomination of currency, in the Chinese art of Feng Shui, copper and pennies go in the area of your house that signifies wealth. One important thing that copper does is to conduct electricity. The ancient sages that came up with this probably had a sense that copper conducts energy. And there is that home remedy using copper. People have long worn copper bracelets to help with health, arthritis and pain. So these were excellent symbols to find.

Then it immediately struck me what I should write about, putting in my 2 cents, and the two hearts, about being aware of all the love all around. And when you add the 2 hearts + the 2 pennies you get 4, which is the number of this year, in terms of numerology.

I have confidence in our scientists and health care professionals that they will find solutions to this epidemic as they have for all the others we have encountered in recent years.

Meanwhile, we do our part with not having public events, washing our hands and social distancing. And eat healthy, go for walks and take time to read, study and practice things we want to learn now that we have time.

Keeping out minds in a positive thinking mode may take extra energy right now, but we can do it. If you would like ideas about ways to do that, we can discuss it in your session.

There will probably be other positive lessons that come out of all this. People will become more aware of how dependent we are on each other, and how good it feels to help others. We may also gain a renewed appreciation of simple home cooking and a greater awareness of our environment. And also spending time deciding what things we want to clean out and let go of while deciding what things we want to make more time for.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now that we have new rules because of the virus, and all public events have been cancelled, I have been working on some new ways to keep working.

Working from home in my home office, I am available for calls via Skype, Facebook Messenger, or cell. I have an Android phone & computer so I cannot use Face Time, because you have to use Apple products to do that.

First of all, because I realize that many of you may be in the situation of having had your business shut down, I will happily work out a discounted price for anyone who is in a tight financial situation. So if you feel that I can help you and you would like to have a session, price will be no obstacle.

Second, my schedule is flexible to accommodate all of you. Appointments are available days, evenings and weekends. I have been doing this for years so that scheduling will present no obstacle for you.

Another option I am exploring is Zoom for meetings or classes. I am thinking of this as a way to work with groups. Individual consultations can be done on Skype, cell or Facebook Messenger.

If any of you use Zoom and would be interested in trying to do a meeting that way, let me know. Since I am on the learning curve with this, the first couple of meetings will be FREE. The first few times we try this would be tests to see how this works and if we like using it. It would be good to know if you have any interest in this.

Someone else suggested doing readings or classes on You Tube, but I have never created a You Tube Channel and do not know how that works. If you do this and have any suggestions about it, I would be open to your feedback.

So in the case of these new tools, any feedback you would care to offer will be appreciated.


You can find more special offers on my website https://www.magicalawakenings.com  
 

No comments: