Friday, April 27, 2012

Sarah's Story

I was having a bit of a breakdown, when I found Dan Liss online. I’m not from Colorado, so I do not have the network I am used to calling upon in times of crisis. I did an online search for Tarot readers and energy workers, hoping to find both in one person. Dan Liss was the first to respond to my inquiries. I took it as a sign to go ahead and book with him, though I live in Capitol Hill (Denver) and Dan is in Longmont. I am so glad I decided to make that short trip!

I have had great experiences with energy healing and Tarot, but I am also aware that charlatans do exist. However, upon stepping into Dan’s space, any doubt of his authenticity as a healer and reader quickly faded. The energy was most definitely there, and I immediately felt calm knowing I was in good hands.

That first session was a mix of Tarot reading and Reiki. It exceeded my expectations, and I began to see my life change around me. I had felt lost and alone before going to the session. On the ride home, I knew I was on my path.

I booked a second session a few weeks later, since I began to feel the need for clarification in another part of my life. My experience was just as rewarding as the first.

Dan’s readings are thorough, and he has the compassion, honesty and insight required to genuinely be of help to someone in need of clarity and direction. His Reiki skills are equally phenomenal. In fact, after a few sessions, Dan became the Master that led me to my own path as a Reiki practitioner! As a healer, I had always been interested in learning Reiki. However, the right opportunity for me to learn just had not arisen. Thanks to Dan’s knowledge and willingness to teach, I have begun my own life-long journey as a Reiki Master.

I think back to the feelings of despair and regret I felt before that first session, and I can’t help but laugh. I am so glad I followed the signs and chose love over fear. I have no doubt I was led to Dan at the perfect moment in time. My life has received a necessary overhaul, and I can see the effects of the Reiki energy daily.

In just a few months, I have changed jobs, living spaces, relationships and attitudes all for the better. I have regained the self-confidence I had lost along the way, and I made a great friend in the process.

Thank you, Dan! It is indeed God’s work you are doing, and the world is a better place because of it. Blessings to you and yours!

No comments: