Monday, April 16, 2012

Spiritual Awakenings

During the times we have had those insights, those AHA moments when we suddenly could see the world in a new way we did not always find agreement from those around us.

Of course, some awakenings are hard to describe. There have been instances where something happened and when someone asked me what happened my honest answer was "I don't know."

There were also times when I did something but if you were to ask me how I did that, I would have to say "I don't know."

Today, however, when someone asks me how I know something that they didn't think I could know, or do something they didn't think I could do, my response is that this is the result of consistent effort in connecting with my spirit guides and using my intuition. The more we practice, the more connected we get.

No comments: