Sunday, February 7, 2010

Head, Arms, Legs

One of the things that is characteristic of psychic work, in my experience, is that you sometimes pick up other things than that which you are seeking.

Example. My sudden hit that the Saints would win the Superbowl. People who know me know that it is a rare occasion when I watch sports. I did not watch any of the regular season games or any of the playoff games. Not one. But I suddenly just got that the Saints would win. The experts and odds makers had the Colts as 4 or 5 point favorites at the time I wrote about the game on Friday.

That's why sometimes in a reading, my spirit guides provide me with a sudden bit of information or insight that may be either a tangent or unrelated to the original question, yet that piece will usually also be of interest to the person asking for the reading, although they sometimes are more skeptical about what else comes in that seems far fetched to them.

Surprises are like a burst of fresh air. Sometimes cold and bracing. Sometimes tickling your fancy. Sometimes so unexpected that it is hard to wrap your head around it as some people say. Or wrap your arms around it. Head. Arms. Legs. Legs? Do people ever say they want to wrap their legs around an idea?

No comments: