Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Magic Deck

Last week, my favorite deck blew off the table while I was doing a reading at an outdoor festival. Amazingly, they were all recovered and the deck is intact.

This weekend I read with them again, and they seem glad to be back and have a renewed sense that they have much more work to do before they are retired, if ever.

There seems to be a mysterious energy emanating from them now, and they are clicking ever faster and clearer when they turn face up.

I was elated when I discovered that the deck was still intact and ready to be used again. None was damaged or missing. The windstorm seems to have infused them with a renewed vigor.

They have always worked well, but now they seem to work even better. It is as if the windstorm breathed new life into them.

No comments: