Saturday, June 19, 2010

Human Signs

I don't know if it is just the area where I live, but on the busy streets, I seem to see more and more of these people who stand out by the curb waving signs at passing cars advertising pizza, sandwiches, shoes, tax preparation and stuff. I noticed that stores that sell beer and liquor don't seem to need the extra signs for people to find their way to them.

That is one of the odd jobs that I have not done, and probably won't do. I wonder how much they make. It must be kind of boring. I notice that some of them are wearing ipods and dancing while they find different ways to shake and wave their signs. It might be kind of a boring job, but who knows, it might be a great way to lose weight.

Who knows? Now that we have legal weed and lots of interesting characters in this area, maybe some passing motorists flip them joints to keep them dancing. One can always hope, eh?

No comments: