Sunday, January 16, 2011

Keeping in Touch

Lately I have been looking for ways to keep in touch with my previous clients and people I have read for at many of the public events, festivals and fairs I have worked over the last four years.

I am about to begin using an email service since my list is so large that it is impractical to do this out of my regular email account.

There are so many choices. I cannot even remember them all. I cannot even remember all the directory listings I have signed up for.

So the email manager will allow me to send out messages to my entire mailing list on a regular basis. I know that every time I do a mail out, I get results, so I will go that way next. This blog will continue.

Those of you who do not wish to get a more frequent email can just opt out. So don't be surprised when you see the new emails. It will be a monthly newsletter.

We just have to keep on trying new things to see what works.

No comments: