Friday, July 3, 2015

What Do We Mean By Freedom?


Every year at July 4, we set off fireworks to celebrate our freedom as a nation. It is always fun to watch those bursts of color in the sky and as we look at them, think about the limitlessness of the universe and the joys of creation and the excitement of victory.

What a great time to think about how we want to use our freedom to create the future direction of our lives. So in that spirit, I have created new offerings for all of you, my present and past clients, to find better ways for us to work together.

One of the things I like best about doing my work is knowing that I have helped others. Working together through a number of sessions helps you achieve more of what you want to achieve with a plan tailored to meet your needs.

When we have a clear vision of our lives and a sense that we are following our path to that goal, notice the increased feeling of freedom! Isn't that what we really desire?



No comments: