Friday, March 10, 2017

Grateful, and taking it to a new level





The intensity of this year of new beginnings has inspired me to do something radical to show my appreciation to all of you.

Eleven years ago, I moved here from Atlanta, recently divorced, with nothing but a little Subaru sedan (not a station wagon or SUV) and what was in it. Even though I had a metaphysical practice in Atlanta and was very well known there, I didn't know anyone out here except my two sisters who lived here, which is actually how I happened to land in Longmont. So I had to start from scratch and build my business all over again. 


I had to learn some things all over again and see things differently and doing that was both challenging and refreshing, although sometimes difficult. And as we know from numerology, when in a 10 year, it is about beginning again at a higher level.

So this spring begins an 11 year for me in Colorado, having just completed 10. Some numerologists refer to 11 as one of the master numbers.

This is what the numerologist Hans Decoz has to say about it. "The 11 symbolizes the potential to push the limitations of the human experience into the stratosphere of the highest spiritual perception; the link between the mortal and the immortal; between man and spirit; between darkness and light; ignorance and enlightenment. This is the ultimate symbolic power of the 11."

I am definitely feeling shifting waves of energy. One big one that is happening is since the two nurses have joined me as spirit guides, my reiki healing and energy work has taken a quantum leap.
These nurses are very special and encourage me along shamanic lines. More people are contacting me every day for healings and for teaching, both for reiki and other energy clearing and healing work that I do. Those who are experiencing it are feeling it more quickly and strongly and I can feel it reaching a new level as well.

Recently I am also picking up on some different perspectives and insights that are presenting me with new visions. More about that later.

And all of this has prompted me to do something very radical and offer all of you a gift.

Effective immediately, I am rolling back my prices to what they were when I arrived here in Colorado and began reconstructing my life.

Yes, you can have my reading and healing services in private sessions at the rate of $60 per hour and $30 per half hour. That means tarot readings, rune readings, dream interpretations, numerology readings, reiki healing, energy clearing, guided meditation, visualization, spiritual counseling, drumming, chanting, and other methods I may have forgotten to mention.

Classes and readings at parties will continue to be priced differently but private sessions for all that I have named above will revert to my old prices for all present and past clients. Prices at shows and public events, as most of you know, are set by the show producers.

I have made many new friends since I have been here, including some magnificent, kind, sweet and brilliant fellow professionals, served many fascinating and wonderful clients, helping many to reach new levels of success in life. And generally reinvented my own life.

So expanding on my habit of gratitude, I am offering all of you the gift of my services, which have grown significantly during the last 10 years, for greatly reduced prices.

My spirit guides told me that this is the right thing for me to do at this time and I know that their guidance is always accurate and helpful, and serves the best interests of both me and my clients, which is an expected result from good relations with spirit guides.

I am beginning again at a new level and I am celebrating it by offering you the opportunities to engage in new levels of consciousness, awareness and healing, moving to a new level as well. I feel that my guides are confirming all of this by giving it all a fresh start again.

Are you ready?

I am ready whenever you are.

Thank all of you for everything.