Thursday, August 17, 2017

Choosing Our Vibrations





Every day, we consciously choose our vibrations, and in so doing, set the tone for what happens next.  
Once we have done that we can feel the difference in our lives.
 
When we begin our day by thanking our spirit guides for all the good they have brought our way, there is a pleasant and positive feeling as we review these things and smile in appreciation. So that opens the channel for communication with our spirit guides where we ask them if they have any advice for us today, or anything they think we should know.  
 
Second, starting our day like this puts us in a good mood to begin doing what we need to do and expressing appreciation for those we encounter, whether they are working in a store or restaurant where we are stopping. Our positive vibration brightens both their day and ours.  
 
Notice your gut instinct when you are making a choice. It is always accurate. When we get a strong yes, our spirit guides are confirming that we are on track. When we get a strong no, they are warning us away from something.
 
When I wrote my last newsletter, I had that feeling very strongly. As soon as I was asked to volunteer at the International Association for Near Death Studies (IANDS) Conference, I immediately got a yes, that volunteering there would be good for me to do. And it was. The entire weekend, I felt that there was an aura of higher consciousness permeating the entire event and all the people in it. There was a sense of love, kindness and cooperation everywhere. People were discussing important things that they had experienced and insights they gained from those experiences. And they were a pleasure to work with and be around. I met some really good people and hope to hear from them again. Choosing to be part of this was an excellent decision, which was prompted by an immediate gut signal from my spirit guides that was given with no hesitation.   
 
Here is a lovely testimonial that I received for my participation.
 
"As we conclude 2017 IANDS, I wanted to thank you all for your support of the healing community and those who sought out your services. I witnessed each of you treat your clients with respect, provide the best reading/energy work that you could, and provide value to those you served. Some of you even took the time to support your fellow healers/readers by sharing your gifts with them as well. I want to say how much I appreciated your decision to accept IANDS' invitation, your dedication to your craft, and the willingness to share your gift with others. There was a bit of chaos in the halls, yet you had no problem focusing and giving it your all. Thank you!" ~ Karel Hadacek 
 
In my recent communications with my spirit guides, I have been affirming with them that I want to develop more relationships with clients who want to make changes in their lives and will work with me on an ongoing basis until they make real progress on their goals and we can celebrate their progress and success.  
 
Part of that satisfaction is about being flexible in working with people so that it really addresses their needs. I feel good when I see the joy in those who are reaching their next level of development.
 
A simple important truth to remember every day is that where your thoughts go, your energy goes. So we create the vibrations of joy, love, creativity, progress and well being rather than dwelling on negative feelings.  
 
Extend those vibrations out around you everywhere you go and you will attract more people into your life who are vibrating in like ways. An aspect of that everyone wants is to have a romantic partner who shares their joys and visions. Good smaller relationships lead to good bigger relationships.  
 
And it is always beautiful to note how even small exchanges with a store clerk or a receptionist can brighten their day and yours. There are plenty of grumpy and negative people in the world, so how much nicer is it even in the smallest way, when what we say or do can bring a smile to someone's face. Every little bit of joy we create increases the positive vibrations in our aura.
 
So keep in touch with your spirit guides and choose courses of action that elicit higher vibrations and makes each day a better day. Achieving our big goals is all about being on that journey one step at a time. Each vibration along the way helps us get there.
 
Ask yourself this question. Are my vibrations aligning with my visions for what I want in my life? 
 
Have a wonderful day today.
 

And I would love to help you make it even better. Remember there are always packages and flexible pricing to fit your budget.


No comments: