Monday, March 2, 2020

Where our thoughts go, our energy goes

This month's full moon is called the Seed Moon because in much of the world, this is the time people choose seeds and get them ready for planting, starting some of them for placement in this season's garden. So, of course, if we are not planting a garden, we still are planting seeds of growth in other areas of our life.

* Looking for a new place to live?
* Thinking about changing careers?
* Thinking about starting a new business?
* Considering beginning or ending a relationship?
* Considering changing your exercise or workout routine?
* Considering changing your diet?
* Thinking about beginning a new activity or hobby?
* Planning for a trip?
* Or trying to schedule one in?
* Thinking about taking a course or workshop?
* Looking for a mentor?

Each of these is an example of seeds that we are planning on planting and nurturing into growth. Ask yourself how you feel relative to these seeds? How do you feel about them mentally? Spiritually? Emotionally? Physically? Are you in alignment on all levels about these plantings?

And gardening requires constant attention in order to produce the best results. We clear and turn the soil. Amend it where needed. We plant the seeds and water them. Then there is the weeding and pruning and pinching off flowers. Then harvesting.

Similarly, the other seeds we are planting require constant attention. First and foremost is focusing our thoughts on our goals. If we think we can do something, we are on the way to making it happen. If we think we can't, then we stop ourselves.

People who achieve goals that are important to them, goals that are clear and are desired passionately, are always focusing thoughts on that goal. It is common for most of us to have bouts of monkey mind, so we often have to correct ourselves to stay on course. I am very diligent in my daily practice of gratitude, yet still, I still get off track once in a while and need to shift my thoughts. What I have noticed is that every time I can do that, the renewed attention stirs up some action.

Take note. What do I choose to give my attention to? What kinds of results am I getting? Need help staying on track? Need help clarifying the changes you want? Remember, your clear vision is your first step toward getting to your goal. When you are clear in stating your intentions, appropriate steps become visible.

~~~~~~~~~

Time for the next chapter for me. I am looking for new living and working arrangements and will consider all options that are presented to me. I have no deadline and it is not an emergency, just something I would like to do this year. I am grateful for whoever will be contacting me. As always, I know that who ever contacts me is guided by spirit.

Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~

Any time any one of you contacts me, it really helps make my day whether you want to make an appointment or just to keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. I like hearing your stories of what has been happening since the last time we met. And of course, I am always ready to help with what is next. Let this note help make your day. I love you.
If you have any questions about my services, please ask.

You can find more special offers on my website https://www.magicalawakenings.com  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you buried within his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, worship and guard you with all his heart...

=====> 12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

Matter-of-fact, fueling this powerful impulse is absolutely important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his soul and mind for you in a way he never experienced before and he will recognize you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly attracted him.