Monday, November 15, 2021

Appreciation of Energy

 

Appreciation of Energy
Reiki can be used on plants and animals as well as people.
When I am doing reiki with client, sometimes our dog, or a dog we are taking care of might come in the room and sit under the reiki table while I am working on the person. They love soaking in that energy. They always stay silent and lay or sit down. When I am working in the office by myself with no clients there, just doing emails or calls, the dogs will sometimes come in and just lay under the able in my office, basking in the energy of the room, and especially in the place where I do my healing work. It feels good when they respond to the reiki, seeing that it is working on the person and the dog at the same time.
Dogs are always kept out of my office when I am with a client, but sometimes the client likes the dog and wants to let it in and that can help a person release some tension, which contributes to the healing. Seeing the dogs respond to reiki is another affirmation of my work, because they are not coming in here for biscuits, they are coming in here for reiki energy.
This is just a pleasant observation, and at the same time, a clear demonstration about how our energy affects not only ourselves and other people, but also our place, and animals. When you change your energy, the energy of your place changes.
Then if you move some things around or change them out, you change the energy of your place too, so that it really feels nurturing to you and reflects your energy. Consider how this can be beneficial if you are changing your place because you ended an old relationship and want clear out the old energy and welcome in new energy with a new arrangement.
We create power spots in our homes by using them. If you were to measure with dowsing rods, you would easily see movement when you are by the chair where you like to sit, or the where you sleep or work. Your energy creates power spots. So when you rearrange, you change the energy of your self and your place.
I always love hearing from you, so if you feel like sending me a note, calling or coming to see me, please do!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: