Saturday, December 19, 2009

Labor of Love

It feels really good when you make something and after investing your time and energy into making it, you get feedback that it really has benefitted the people who have bought it and are using it? It feels wonderful. I love being able to get the acknowledgement. Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of us could get more of this kind of result from our work? What kind of world would it be if all labors were labors of love?

Testimonials for
Magical Awakenings Comfrey Reiki Salve &
Magical Awakenings Attraction Oil

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: "I burned my finger today on the wood stove, and I just put on your salve and the pain went away instantly! Your salve is awesome. I had a deep crack on my finger and it hurt. One day later it does not hurt and is almost healed! It’s funny how I got your salve yesterday and it has already healed the cut on my finger and the burn is healing!" ---Lora

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: "Loving it as an eye cream so far! I also use it under my concealer. Smooths everything!" Mary Michael

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: "Put the salve on my rough elbow and it is feeling much softer." ---Patti Auten

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: "Hi Dan! I got the salve yesterday and I love it! I have a problem with really nasty, dark, dry patches on my hands during the winter that sometimes crack and bleed. I'm already seeing much improvement, and the stuff smells wonderful." ---Harusami

Comfrey/Reiki Salve & Attraction Oil testimonial: "I do love the salve and feel its soothing energy; use it as lip balm for now. The oil smells terrific and it lasts all day long. Interestingly, my daughter is fascinated by it and follows me around the apartment, saying hmmm. She is normally picky but loves the fragrance. I am going to start wearing it with intention starting today.” : )Lilou

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: "I had really chapped lips after the Boutique Sunday and was using some other natural organic lip balm that I really like, but my lips were so chapped it just wasn't doing the trick. I tried the salve on my lips and a few hours later my dry cracked (and painful) lips were totally back to normal. Absolutely amazing results!" ---Cory Michelle Johnson

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: I put this salve on my dog's footpads to protect them from cracking in the cold weather. Since our cats go outside, I rub salve on their footpads too. It really works to help protect them because it penetrates the skin so well that even though they lick their feet, the salve has already gone in and done its work." --- Joanne

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: "A friend who got some of your salve said that it is addressing her condition of rosacea (don't know how to spell it!). Also planning to use your Attraction Oil for setting some intentions for 2010 -- tis the season!"---Lisa

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonials: "Your salve makes a soothing balm for my nipples. Thank you!"---R

Attraction Oil testimonial: I got your prosperity oil yesterday and have been using it. I just received a call from one of the stores where I sell my soap and they want more!, In the 10 years or so that I have been making soap I have never received a call from a store, I always have to go there and ask them, this time they had asked me! I believe it is your Attraction Oil at work! Thank you! ---L

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonials: "Your salve has worked well for me as a wrinkle cream around the eyes. I also use it on my lips. And it is great protection for my hands and face in cold weather when I am not wearing makeup."---S

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonials: "I had a hairline fracture in my heel. My doctor gave me steroids, but I did not like the feeling of taking those, so I stopped taking them. As soon as I started using your salve, my heel started to feel better. when I went back to the doctor and he took another X-ray, the hairline fracture was gone."---J

Comfrey/Reiki Salve testimonial: "It is incredible that the comfrey is grown by the same person who makes it into salve. Herbal medicine is always more potent when the medicine maker has interacted with the plant. It feels warming and soothing and helped my knee feel better right away." --- Elizabeth Willis


For ordering or more info, contact:
Dan Liss, 720-468-2624
pandan49@msn.com

2 comments:

whaatamithinking said...

hmm... i need to learn more about this salve. and oil. i need something to keep at my desk to keep the negative energy from polluting my being! I have bad anxiety. you have anything for that? -ch

Pan Dancing said...

Yes, the Attraction Oil is for drawing in what you want more of in your life. When you draw that in, you move out the negative. Contact me at the email address at the end of the post.