Thursday, June 12, 2008

Love Offerings

Perhaps many people are reluctant to try new kinds of therapy because they are not sure if they would like to invest their money in trying something new. Perhaps some people think that they cannot afford more sessions even though they want or need them.

So I am offering opportunities for people to try my services and get a full session for a love offering. This also means that a person can come back for as many sessions as they feel they need or want for a love offering (donation). If you have any questions, please ask. I enjoy doing the work I do and I am confident that people will enjoy experiencing in it.

Love offerings allow a person flexibility, so why not try something new, or if there sessions you want more of, why not have them?

No comments: